The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Kit

supra steveo

Haha just keeping the flow ;)

Lol we need a like button

I'll have the last one if it's available? Are they ready to go now?

Ok mate I am still waiting for parts to be made extension bars and brackets, come the new year I will be stocking up on these so there is no snagging in the order process

to the guys that are waiting at the moment thank you for your patience I am currently bouncing all over the uk trying to get courses under my belt as come Dec 17th I will be unemployed

Interest List from last group buy

1. Orkun

2. Tooquicktostop

3. Sprag5

4. Richie1985

5. darrenlee1981

6. JasonR24

Intrest List

1. AndyS13

2. Anto

3. SPG

4. k2supra

Paid list

1. millar11

2. Supra-Mad

3. JayJay1374

4. Suprasurrey

5. MattP

6. DarrenLee

7. Pulley

8. monkey76364

9. SilvaT

• 2 weeks later...
payment details are £56 by paypal ( send it as a gift or money owed so the money you send isnt hit by a charge ) to [email protected] , then PM Supra Steveo with the email address and name from the paypal transaction then your postal address and contact number ( contact number is there just in case there is any problems and i can let you know )

Payment can be made here just follow the instructions :thumbs:

fitting guide has been updated , there may be alittle bit more of a delay , am not really wanting to say anything at the moment but my car is a little .............................. broke ....... bollox lets just say it how it is, a mate of mine, that I wont name, crashed my supra so now i am kinda carless I will try and sort something out tho to try and make sure this goes as smoothly as possible , I feel a little gutted and am trying not to look at the car but there are a few things i need to replace like FMIC , front bumper ( was buggered anyway ), facelift indicators , rear bumper, number plate and petrol tank guard , so yeah am mega happy

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.