Which one would you choose?

Geo

Yellow or White  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Yellow or White

• Yellow
    • White

They both are so so nice imo but the Yellow is just edging it for me, :D

I doubt i'll go single again TBH, i'll prob go down the route of a Syvecs and mapped on stock twins to 1.2bar.

But as it stands Lindsay's Job could be on the line, so at the moment im holding off getting one, find out soon enough though, so will be back in one sooner rather than later. :)

Both look good and have potential, the yellow one would be my choice. Only thing with yellow is it is hard to match if you are painting bits.

It needs plenty of coats as it is very transparent. It also can fade so you will need to keep on top of it which wouldn't be a problem as you keep on top of your cars.

Hope Lynsey's job is safe bud.

That yellow one is nice and very rare. I didn't even realise you sold you supra, Geo. Why did you sell? You didn't have it in single form for that long did you?

I sold it as i had it 6 years matey, and wanted to get away from cars for a while. Well at least a year anyway i get all of my debt gone. And was looking at getting another property. My debt is now all gone along with Lindsay's, so the plan now is trying to get a deposit together on another property. But that might get put on the back burner as Lindsay's job could be on the line, so it's a waiting game with the £££££ just now, see where we go?

I knew id miss the car, but sacrifice the few for the many is my saying at present...... :D