The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2 Donnington - Sunday 8th July (Day after Suprapod)

add heywood

Was speaking to Lui and he said it might be difficult to get enough members to make it worth while getting a club stand together. Personally I was thinking of making it a full weekend, doing Suprapod, camping at Billing then heading back up to Donnington for the Sunday. Anyone interested...? We need a minimum of 10 cars to get a stand. If not I'll try and find another club to get my car in with, or put it in show & shine...

Tickets are £15 advanced (although if Lui could sort it, I'm sure the would be the same as Japfest just gone).

1. Add Heywood

I was trying to get the scottish lads interested in this, but think we have all paid for accommodation at billing for Sunday night!?

Bit of a trek and doesn't make sense to double back just to pass there again the next morning!

Saying that...I may be up for this though. Is there a limit on numbers!?

I was trying to get the scottish lads interested in this, but think we have all paid for accommodation at billing for Sunday night!?

Bit of a trek and doesn't make sense to double back just to pass there again the next morning!

Saying that...I may be up for this though. Is there a limit on numbers!?

No limit, minimum of 10 cars I think... It's 69 miles from Billing, about an hour away

1. Add Heywood

2. ajlittler

3.Supramanuk

4.Josh42

5.simon197911

6.Eddie_a

7.Neil

8.aaronssupra

9. TRD Supra

10. jake supra

11. westy882

Thought I'd asked about this before and we had another list on the go in this thread...may be worth contacting the members and joining forces!;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?261458-Suprapod-Japfest-2

im sure we will have alot more people aswell for this

1. westy882

2. dnk

3. samuraiflash

4. pjavion

5. richard7927

6. SupraManUK

7. Ward1955

8. drift_bear

9. Eddie_S

Edited by Westy (see edit history)

1. Add Heywood

2. ajlittler

3. Supramanuk

4. Josh42

5. simon197911

6. Eddie_a

7. Neil

8. aaronssupra

9. TRD Supra

10. jake supra

11. westy882

12. Joiner91

13. samuraiflash

14. dunk

I've spoken to Japfest org and the cut off date for club entries has been pushed back to

the 22nd June so theres plenty of time to get a few more names on the list.

This can be sorted by the club in the normal way if an events mod would like to take over

seeing as we have 14 cars/members that would like to go.