The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My attempt at a wire tuck! *dyno vid*

FOSTA

That looks stunning, keep up the good work and ideas so I've got something to copy in the future:D

If you put MKIII 440 injectors in you'll need some resistors or resistor pack, thats what I got told anyway. Got mine of Chris Wilson.

They do just plug in but you'll have to shave the lugs off on the injectors as they don't line up.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the integral safety specs. For roadside breakdowns I'm guessing? :D

Ha ha ha I've just seen this post lol.

I was using them for cutting the hole for intercooler piping, I once got a bit of metal in my eye years ago trying to drill and tap a kick down on a motor bike. After a few days of it feeling sore I woke up one morning and I couldn't keep both my eyes open any sort of light would force both eyes to close ( abit like trying to look directly at the sun) but this was a very dull day.

My mother ran me down to the eye imfermary and they told me I was lucky not to have lost my sight in my right eye, the metal was still in there and the membrane had started to grow around the small foreign body. So needless to say I s**t myself doing anything without safty glasses now! so that's one lesson lernt lol :D

Hi mate, cheers.

Yeah I spun them round 180 degrees so you can't see the wires.

I'm using 8.5mm ht leads so alot thicker then the stock leads so it was quite hard but I recon the stock 5mm leads will slip through with ease! :)

I thought you did was just checking. Will have to do that with mine as it looks alot cleaner and reduces the length needed on the injector wires. How did you feed the spark plug leads through? Did they fit or did you have to take one of the ends off?

I thought you did was just checking. Will have to do that with mine as it looks alot cleaner and reduces the length needed on the injector wires. How did you feed the spark plug leads through? Did they fit or did you have to take one of the ends off?

I took the hard plastic shells off the leads on the distributor side then forced them through with the wife lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got car mapped today by Ryan G. Big thanks to him!

He dynod the car first and it made 320bhp so lost 20.4bhp since fitting the new FFIM as this knocked the fueling out across the map slightly. Ryan said it was running really rich on full throttle now.

So he got to work and pulled it from 320bhp to 372.7bhp and that was at 6.5psi.

The car feels alot more responsive! And there is a huge difference in power!

Here's a small vid.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/jamielfoster86/89431c01.mp4

• 2 weeks later...
Nice work getting that kinda power!

Can you shed some light on how to take the spark plug ends off to feed these through the spark plug cover? I don't want to break the leads lol!

Yeah just slide the plastic end caps off over the heads.

Real easy mate :)

If you still dont understand what I mean just pm me and I'll send my number over and explain over the phone :)

Yeah just slide the plastic end caps off over the heads.

Real easy mate :)

If you still dont understand what I mean just pm me and I'll send my number over and explain over the phone :)

Cheers mate. I've got aftermarket spark plug leads. Had a quick go last night but they won't budge much lol