The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hate people that slate supra's when they have no idea.

Chris Bailey

chris tell him to come to japshow and we'll challenge him to a duel! :duel: or next time he sais anything just lamp the mug...

I was thinking about the dual actually, Would be interesting :D

He showed me a video of his S14 doing a 13.1 quater mile at a local drag track.

I was thinking about the dual actually, Would be interesting :D

He showed me a video of his S14 doing a 13.1 quater mile at a local drag track.

mwahahaha mines faster :sly: if im lucky will hopefull be able to source a cheap set of rears with some mickey thompson street tyres for the pod!

Honda boys are a nightmare for this as well !!!!, most people that say this sort of thing have no clue about cars in general and only know a little bit of there own car [ANGRY][/ANGRY] ive had S2000 owners say it, yeah to be far they are quick but most (not all) cant drive and only bought it because ' its a fast sports car ' sorry for the rant : )

Not the age thing, I'm the wrong side of 18 myself, Though not as far on the wrong side as you. :) I'm just unsure why we need a thread on other peoples opinions of the car we drive and then go on to slate their cars in the process. I tried to put it into as few words as necessary and now look what you've made me done. I could be going to bed now but instead here I am typing this, which no one will really read.

dont get me wrong here, ive owed a s14a and spent a lot of dosh on it, maybe around £5000 for the car bk in 2004 and another £7000 on it, and even then it was just parts like nismo r tune coilovers from japan, i bought turbo, manifold, fujitsubo full exhaust inc decat, electronics, boost controller, plugs (iridium), alloys, (nice ones) , nismo fuel pump, , lots of others bits and pieces, running 1bar boost, making around 300bhp, and did it go, go baby go. nobody should ever slate the sr20det and at the same time should nobody slate the 2jzgte. both are very strong engines that PERFORM, period. il say from personal experience, my 200sx s14A @ 300bhp would give a supra A damn good go, i know this, but given the roads wide open the 2jzgte wins, but i dont know if my supra would have had it round town, i just dont know, difficult to say ;)

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

I think secretly deep down inside the guy with the s14 has always wanted a supra and never got one, because of this he has built up so much jealousy and anger that he finds the need to slate the car at every possible opportunity just to make him feel better....

should have just given him a back hand b*tch slap and a bar of soap to wash his mouth out! then asked your dad to take him for a drive to for-fill someones deepest desire :trophy::nana:

The man at my work slated supra's today saying how slow they are and how rubbish the engine is - Now im sorry in my opinion and i hope all off you guys agree the 2JZ has got to be one of the greatest engines's ever produced. The man who said how bad the supra is owns a S14 making 560bhp @ 1.9 bar (Which is impressive). He said he reckons he's s14 would make mince meat of a 650+bhp supra! IS HE MAD?!?. Also he was saying why an auto box in a supra is the worst thing ever. Now i know auto boxes are not everyone's cup of tea but as ive been told a auto box in a bpu supra is a good choice :)

Has anyone else had people who they know slate the supra?

Tell him ive got £1K says my old supra auto gets to 180 mph (GPS) before his little toy car and being a nice chap Ill even come back and help him pick the bits up, but its money up front !!!

Tell him ive got £1K says my old supra auto gets to 180 mph (GPS) before his little toy car and being a nice chap Ill even come back and help him pick the bits up, but its money up front !!!

Haha thats a fair point - Even when the UK Spec supra came out it could do 180mph out of the box and came with quite a few gadgets :)

Somehow i dont think an s14 could do that speed even with basic mods.