The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Let the road trip begin!

DonDavidson

Taken a bunch of pics but no idea how to upload them from my phone?

Anyways, 150 miles into my journey and I'm already in love, I always had expectations of this car but my god isn't it fun! Been getting a fair amount of attention too! 450 miles to go and I'm still feeling fresh

Im guessing it was you i saw on union street just now! Car looked awesome. You may have noticed my gf going crazy in the passenger seat....its the only other red supra she has seen so was pointing it out in her own special way! :D

Yeah JDukesy that was me, very first drive down union street in it and i pass another red supra! hah yea that was quite entertaining to say the last.

a mate from work also spotted you cruising about later on and said he started waving at you before he realised you had black wheels and werent me haha.

Sweet looking motor tho mate ;)

Certainly is Mart, what is that button just next to the immobiliser for tho? i've had about 5 people press it and none of us can figure out what its for?

Yeah JDukesy that was me, very first drive down union street in it and i pass another red supra! hah yea that was quite entertaining to say the last.

a mate from work also spotted you cruising about later on and said he started waving at you before he realised you had black wheels and werent me haha.

Sweet looking motor tho mate ;)

Certainly is Mart, what is that button just next to the immobiliser for tho? i've had about 5 people press it and none of us can figure out what its for?

Will have to come and have a look at your new supra some time soon :) Haha what was your mate driving? Don't think i noticed but i may have done? Cheers :D