ReMap Done. Impressive Read Out :-)

a98pmalcolm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer its around that Supramanuk. We were surprised at the Torque

Josh it really does :D

Mellonman thats a good question. I don't think that the Syvecs could adjust the VSV timing as it controls the fuel, timing, traction etc, I think Ryan had to do the vacuum mess about like the normal way of doing TTC but mapping it in TTC made the car feel awesome.

Samurai 20V. I also have the water injection which helps. But I have the adjustable cam pulleys, fuel pulsator bypass, alloy rad, JTI wideband sensor, lightened flyweel and a few other bits.

Some of the mods will only make a small difference but it all adds up. The car can now potentially go alot further and now the turbos are restricting it.

I love the mods I have done to it but the Syvecs ECU deffo comes ontop of the best mod. I'd recomend anyone to save up and get it. It has so many features on the system and with 3rd party companies like JTI developing addons to work along side with the Syvecs systems it means the options continue.

I was going to so AEM, and yes it would have been slightly cheaper but the Syvecs has ALOT more features.

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

I know first hand that the Syvecs is a sweet bit of kit with some tasty treats in the features department but it doesn't sprinkle extra power magic dust over your engine. Any ECU that is mapped correctly will produce the same numbers, it's more to do with Ryan's mapping ability and knowing the ecu inside out and back to front that makes for these golden figures. There are plenty of crap mappers out there who could make a Syvecs look quite rubbish (catches reflection of self in monitor :D).

I know if ever I fit a Syvecs to my or any customers car I'll just call in the G rather than try and map it myself, to much to learn.

Impressive figures for Twin J Specs :thumbs:

Lyndon.

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

I asked Ryan about using TTC mode in way that worked, and he recommended the Syvecs route. Now I've seen these results, I really wished I hadn't spent the money on something else!

Fantastic. I just hope the j-spec turbos can take all the extra power. ;)

The pity is that I can't see this setup lasting long.

While I'm sure it's very impressive, now that you've forked out for bigger injectors, Syvecs etc, it can only be a matter of time until you start looking at going single.

While I'm sure it's very impressive, now that you've forked out for bigger injectors, Syvecs etc, it can only be a matter of time until you start looking at going single.

single turbo is natural evolution the strong survive and weak get left behind :p

hahaha funny you say that I'm planing on going single. Thats why I have been spending all this money building it up getting it ready. All is done now just need to get the turbo kit. I understand what you mean by its a pity and there is a something inside me wanting to keep this set up now these figures came out and knowing that there arn't many BPU supra that are this powerful making it a little bit unique and rememberable. But the single build has been done piece by piece to keep the car usable as my daily runner.

The single wont be done till late this year

Great power, i had a 1jz with stock twins (CT12A) that are identicle to the supra twins and i used to push them to 1.4 on the road and track, most people know my driving and they only broke as dirty air went into them and ripped the inlet fins off.

Id leave the twins on unless they break, although i went single since my twins broke and got to say the pull is alot harder and feels better, but i still miss the twins early pick up.

I also used to run TTC on my uk manual and it was brill, felt like a single little laggy but smooth power and more torque.

i put in a link with the results of the 62,64,67 turbos and that 64 is something special

where abouts mate? I know that the guys at SPRacing have got over 800whp on them already and have said they thing it's good for into the 900's which with a 62mm spool is just insane!

Malcolm , can I just ask you about your current setup

I presume you are running

Bosch 044 Fuel pump at least or twin walbros?

Cams ?

Syvecs S6 ecu on 98 or 95 RON?

Water injection

Stock Jspec Tubbies @1.2-1.3 bar

Has Ryan developed the Plug and Play Supra Version yet, he was also talking about making it fit in the OEM Supra ECU box

Would anybody have a normal BPU graph as comparison?