The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will my budget get me a 6 speed manual?

skyline1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. My uk is almost 18 years old and has done arround 155k miles. That's 8500 miles a year. Pretty good if you ask me.

Off topic but did you used to be on japmids? Your user name looks familiar to me : )

On topic :) still don't know what to do, if something really takes my eye then I'm gonna to for it I think.

Off topic but did you used to be on japmids? Your user name looks familiar to me : )

On topic :) still don't know what to do, if something really takes my eye then I'm gonna to for it I think.

Did you not see the white tt6 i posted up on here for you, I found it on pistonheads and i thought it looked okay for what your looking for :)

Did you not see the white tt6 i posted up on here for you, I found it on pistonheads and i thought it looked okay for what your looking for :)

No mate , got a pm though off scooter I think it was buy there was no link for it, I'll have a look when i put the laptop on :).

Maybe a stupid idea, but why not test drive a manual and auto, see which you prefer.

Id let u drive my manual but its off the road.

On another note, if you did buy a manual and wasnt keen on it, you would soon sell it if there isnt many for sale!!! unlike the autos anyway.

oh and would hold its value more!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3791730.htm

Just found this TT6 on pistonheads for £8400 :)

That is very cheap for a facelift TT6! As Mike mentioned I'd find out what the 'rebuild' was about and the shell mileage, which the buyer hasn't even mentioned once in the advert. If it is very high mileage then you have to take into consideration if any suspension parts etc need replacing which are expensive.

Look forward to meeting you tkddav3! You sound like a legend :)

aha why thank you sir, will be good to meet ya too bud :) . BRAINWAVEEEE! maccy d's breakfast at the meeting point for japfest convoy :D we can all sit down and become fwends. and talk about cars like men.then maybe a group hug?

aha why thank you sir, will be good to meet ya too bud :) . BRAINWAVEEEE! maccy d's breakfast at the meeting point for japfest convoy :D we can all sit down and become fwends. and talk about cars like men.then maybe a group hug?

Thats abit to far! I agree on the maccy d's breakfast though (I take it your buying) ;)

Cheers for the link guys and the Pm's might have to wait around a little now as my budget has dropped slightly due to family issues, still on the look out but might be a month or so....typical aint it...im impatient and want supra ownership now lol.

Cheers for the link guys and the Pm's might have to wait around a little now as my budget has dropped slightly due to family issues, still on the look out but might be a month or so....typical aint it...im impatient and want supra ownership now lol.

The wait will be worth it dont worry about it :)