The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing New Prototype 4" Exhaust (new video added with Boost)

JamieP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louder the better FTW! Why have a silent exhaust on a supercar eater?

Agreed, my car was once described as the devil screaming by a happy passenger, sadly the messed up noise regs on circuits resulted in me selling my Veilside Ti :(

Louder the better FTW! Why have a silent exhaust on a supercar eater?

Because its even funnier when you blow their doors off and because it avoids a tug from old bill and because it alerts a camera operator from about a mile away you are coming on a quiet morning/evening and because bleeding ears is a bad look and because some of us are a little too old for the 'look at my saxo with 6" ex look/sound' !!!! Im sure I can think of others

Because its even funnier when you blow their doors off and because it avoids a tug from old bill and because it alerts a camera operator from about a mile away you are coming on a quiet morning/evening and because bleeding ears is a bad look and because some of us are a little too old for the 'look at my saxo with 6" ex look/sound' !!!! Im sure I can think of others

Blimey! You really are mellowing with age, not sure I like it.

You are sounding like my dearly departed Dad :p

:search: i still love you! lmao

i have to say your car just come past me with some fat f**k driving it,and i was shocked at how quiet it is,only the wastegate chatter got my attention

i have to say your car just come past me with some fat f**k driving it,and i was shocked at how quiet it is,only the wastegate chatter got my attention

LOL, when the new turbo and everything goes in its having an electronic cut out on the exhaust and WG !!!!

;)

Not a fan of loud exhausts, you be surprised how nice a 2jz sounds without getting drowned out by the exhaust

You will get some serious motorway drone off that!!

Thanks for the lecture but ive had a few Supras (30 or so) so know what they sound like and i know what i like.