The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Curious how many use the supra as a daily

SupraMan Mk4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah - mines been in daily use for the last year, as was the one before that for three years. The commute's only about 10 miles a day, but she gets some long trips at the weekends. It's quite a practical car, though: with the back seats down you can fit a lot from Ikea in there, or a mountain bike, and the seats are perfectly designed for transporting cats in carriers :-)

When it snows I take the bus, or work from home, though ...

When i get mine i will be using it as much as possible but at the moment i live 10 min walk from work so it will be sat looking nice on my drive all day then ill take her out when i get home every night :-) and weekends ill take her to a nice quiet flat road to only do the speed limit :-P

Yeah - mines been in daily use for the last year, as was the one before that for three years. The commute's only about 10 miles a day, but she gets some long trips at the weekends. It's quite a practical car, though: with the back seats down you can fit a lot from Ikea in there, or a mountain bike, and the seats are perfectly designed for transporting cats in carriers :-)

When it snows I take the bus, or work from home, though ...

out of interest whats your weekly fuel bill mate?

daily driver for me too.

Had it 4wks so far as my daily.

Very easy to use everyday and it makes all the trips you take in it special. :thumbs:

My SZ-R has the OEM Bilstein suspension and thought it would ride a light harsh but it can cope with speed bumps and pot holes easily and without scraping. Think it rides well because of the big wheels/footprint and long wheel base