The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet 10/3/12 2pm ish. ShellShocked Newton Abbot, Pic's now added

DodgyRog

I know it's ridiculously short notice

But anyone fancy coming to ShellShocked Autobodies tomorrow

There a Mag photoshoot for Jared and ShellShocked and some of the JapRiders members are coming as well

I am going to be down ther for about 11am to get my Supra on the ramp and the photoshoot starts around 2pm

I will post a few better details when I get home from work about 10 tonight

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I will take it the notice is a bit short, but if anyone decides tomorrow to pay a visit this is the address

ShellShocked Autobodies

14 Silverhills Road

Decoy Ind. Estate

TQ12 5LZ

I think people we be turning up around midday-1pm , but as I have said me and Jared are planing to be at the workshop about 11am

The photographers (4 of them apparently) should be there around 2pm and although they are there to do Jared's and mine, I think from what I can gather, they are planing to do a general photoshoot as well and they may also do a couple of shoots for future use or take details on a view to coming back in the near future

Glad you guys came along, sorry I wasn't around much, flaming needy photographers lol

I will upload more pics later in a proper pic thread, but for now here's a couple, as I only just got back and need a shower and something to eat

Can't believe that 2 Mags have gone bust in a row, as they were just doing our photoshoot:(

:D:D:D

Yep a great day. Good to see you all again & Meet Jimmy james( nice car mate,thats the colur ;)) Food was good Bog were something i see on a fire clean up :blink: That loo was out of that train spotting film. Glad we got that photo shoot in,because i had my camera on the wrong setting so the volvo picture didn't cum out well. ;)

A good drive out,beets making pasties :D Oh & the great cornish pastie run will be happening, i am running it by the events manager ;)

Will put my poor pic's up soon.

you should have then we would have out numbered the white men.;)

Maybe you will come on the pastie run :search: The event manager is on this as we speak, are'nt you brov :p

I will be speaking to all the farmers down ere to come to a arrangement , to keep tradda's off the road for the day.

you should have then we would have out numbered the white men.;)

Maybe you will come on the pastie run :search: The event manager is on this as we speak, are'nt you brov :p

I will be speaking to all the farmers down ere to come to a arrangement , to keep tradda's off the road for the day.

eden centre might be a good day out then pastie on the way back.