CCW Wheels

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gold would work well on your car, it needs a bling set of wheels.

I have emailed them direct, i need to do some maths and get prices for tyres ect ect... i also would need to get money back on the dolucks which is more important as i cant afford to buy a set and also have the dolucks aswell.

I like the Gold too Jamie, But do you think there are better finishes which would suite the car

They are not that cheap once everything is paid and delivery ect. But they suprised me in a way as i thought they would be £££££.

Ill wait to hear from them.

When I say cheap i don't mean Rota cheap. Just i thought they were 1 million dollars :)

They are not that cheap once everything is paid and delivery ect. But they suprised me in a way as i thought they would be £££££.

Ill wait to hear from them.

It soon adds up.

£1778 for the wheels

£50 center caps

£15 wheel nuts.

£450 ish import duty/vat

£250 ish delivery id guess.

Thats £2543 and you have tyres/valves on that, for a quality wheel like the CCW it still a blooming good price though.

For the bling factor go for the polished. The gold won't be as shiny. The polished one's shine from afar! Lol

Also the pricing on the site is only for the polished versions. Coatings start from around $150 a wheel...

yeah polished is very nice :cool:.

Ill see what happens, cant really make a decision until i get a reply. Plus i want my car back from SRD before the shows start, how long do these wheels take to make?

Might have to run the dolucks for a season as i dont want to miss shows.

If it was me id be selling them and ordering some Classic's they will complete your show car.

Only my opinion.

I dont like the classics. I think the car would look great with polished CCW's LM20, i agree... Just have to see what happens. At the end of the day i have the black dolucks and im still happy with what i got.