The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sneek preview

original_amo

Love the wheels, look great. IMO the lines of the front bumper don't flow, just stop dead and the same as what Rob said with the skirts. But as long as you love it is the main thing!

1333904401061.jpg

Can't really see what you mean by the bumper lines don't flow! The bumpers widend and blended in to flow, but hey each to there own,

But hey thanks for the comments guys, I'm always trying new ideas and I try to be different.

Edited by original_amo (see edit history)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels look nice, not a fan of the kit though, might have worked better in a dark colour.

As a show car I'm sure it will get plenty of attention still.

My intentions were aimed at building a show car, I did think of a darker colour but i guess it wouldt stand out as much as this does from the "show side of things"

I thought you like wide archs :p

fatsupra.jpg

My intentions were aimed at building a show car, I did think of a darker colour but i guess it wouldt stand out as much as this does from the "show side of things"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149868[/ATTACH]

Some reason that actually looks really nice, maybe you should have widened the doors aswell.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149868[/ATTACH]

Hmm. Spray it green, pull the wheels out further for a better tyre to arch stance and you could be onto a winner.

my bad then! nice fabricating skills Amo. you keeping the interior? please say you are as thats stunning

Ive got all the build pics from scratch, also where ive fabrecated metal pannels as part of the kit etc..

The interior i will be keeping. Car still aint finished And as far as the stance gos its no way near there as the engines out so it aint sitting rite.

All in good time though hey!

Guest suprageek

Nice to see someone putting hard work time and money into something completley different and refreshing to the stuff you see on here all the time, well done that man lookin good

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149869[/ATTACH]

Can't really see what you mean by the bumper lines don't flow! The bumpers widend and blended in to flow, but hey each to there own,

But hey thanks for the comments guys, I'm always trying new ideas and I try to be different.

Don't take it personally mate, it's just MY ipinion. But in that other picture it is more clear, shows the bumper coming out to the edges.

I respect every ones opinions and take in all feed back as this is the only way you improve on our design skills, THEY ARE NOT VEILSIDE SKIRTS LOL as stated in previous post. I used the veilside vent then built the rest up.

I will put pics up in a build thread once complete, and in its proper stance!

I respect every ones opinions and take in all feed back as this is the only way you improve on our design skills, THEY ARE NOT VEILSIDE SKIRTS LOL as stated in previous post. I used the veilside vent then built the rest up.

I will put pics up in a build thread once complete, and in its proper stance!

i'm sorry bud but THEY LOOK LIKE VEILSIDE SKIRTS! the shape and design are very similar, yours just look swollen, so whether you made them yourself or not, thats what they look like.

anyway.. looking for forward to seeing the finished article, as said, will hold judgement till then.

i'm sorry bud but THEY LOOK LIKE VEILSIDE SKIRTS! the shape and design are very similar, yours just look swollen, so whether you made them yourself or not, thats what they look like.

anyway.. looking for forward to seeing the finished article, as said, will hold judgement till then.

veilside skirt

veilside skirt.jpg

1333904361739.jpg

Who did those for you ???? Now thats pretty cool !!!!

You just need a nice CNC machining center and then get on the CAD and design

away :)

Not too difficult with the right kit :)

Oh and 4 big billets of some nice alloy :)