The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My hardcore srd bpu++++ build!!!

ADZsupra

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've brought my shades:cool:

How you getting on with the autobox hunt Jamesy?! I want to uprate mine at some point just so it's stronger n shifts quicker,but reliability n smoothness is key for me. Spragless ones cost a fortune ;(

For BPU mate i'd go with a boostlogic unit if you want an uprated box :)

Hey hey guys..my bloody phone ran out when I got there! So no pick up piccies;( but...lee was good enough to do a little video which he'll post up soon. However..all I can say is Christ almighty! Lee has done an amazing job. Incredibly it sounds like a single n sounds like an absolute animal..the midrange is evil on it. The syvecs is going really take it to another level..just so so pleased with it! Massive thanks to SRD! will get some new pics up soon ;)

Umm il have a look, I know they don't strengthen the 2nd Sprag on them,I'm sure though itl be fine with the power il be running. Any idea on what stall would be right? And cost for the box?

I'd go with a 3200 hi stall at bpu mate as keeps it nice to drive on the road.

You can prob pickup at BL box for £1000-£1500 now but rarely come up

• 1 month later...