Japfest 2012 - Saturday 12th May 2012 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather looks like going to be great all day sunny today & whole weekend fully waxed & polished yesterday ready for the main event tomorrow all that are coming to reading mega convoy be early there a mac Donald's there to grab yourself a breakfast convoy leaving 7am SHARP !!!

Yeah, I washed all my scratches n polished the dents

:D I'm having a nightmare. broken pressure washer, broken plug on extension, can't find sponge, smacked head on search for another extension, can't find polish. that'll teach me to only wash it every 4-5 months. I'm ashamed of myself. I don't think I'll get around to clay and detailing :)

Hey Lui,

My Supra is away having work done so is there any chance of hiding my van at the back of the club stand? :sly: It's a good looking van but not Japanese and i can write "MKIVSUPRA.NET SUPPORT VEHICLE" in dirt on it! :D Would need to grab 2 of tickets off you at Reading if their still available?

No bother if not, I'll just go directly there and pay on the gate. :(

No harm in asking. :innocent:

Steve.

Hey Lui,

My Supra is away having work done so is there any chance of hiding my van at the back of the club stand? :sly: It's a good looking van but not Japanese and i can write "MKIVSUPRA.NET SUPPORT VEHICLE" in dirt on it! :

I'll have to hide the girlfriends Civic next your van as I'm still on a hunt for a Supra so am traveling down in the Civic

Ordered my new T-shirt and jumper last Friday (04/05), in order to promote us!! :D but haven't received them in time for tomorrow sadly :(

Sorry to Lui for a the hijack...

If you guys who are going to JapFest would like our new club clothing, order between now and next Tuesday and it should arive in time :)

Click here: http://www.salixembroidery.co.uk/html/supra_owners_club.html