The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Sussex meet at Pease Pottage Services M23

Ricky49

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man up kilpsy !! .. Would be awesome to see you down there dude. :)

There's only one person who calls me Kilpsy :sly: ... you been talking to Emma?!

Unfortunately the car will still be in a sorry state! I'm desperately trying to get some funds together to throw at it in the summer!

If I make this I'll have a camera attached to my car if people don't mind... I want some decent footage to play with so I can start to teach myself how to use my video editing software. If I get anywhere with it all, I'll stick it up on here, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

If I make this I'll have a camera attached to my car if people don't mind... I want some decent footage to play with so I can start to teach myself how to use my video editing software. If I get anywhere with it all, I'll stick it up on here, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Where abouts in W. Sussex are you dude

Where abouts in W. Sussex are you dude

Matt is in crawley, or so he was when we spoke last.

Sounds like a plan.. you can get some good sussex and japfest convoy footage :)

:yeahthat: I'm in Crawley.

I had a play with the software today and started to pick it up but it will by no means be professional! I think I'll have the biggest issue with composition... I'm not a very arty person! But I'll have a go at it :)

Edited by Kilps (see edit history)

:yeahthat: I'm in Crawley.

I had a play with the software today and started to pick it up but it will by no means be professional! I think I'll have the biggest issue with composition... I'm not a very arty person! But I'll have a go at it :)

Be good to get some vids of our galevanting

hi mate ill meet you at clacketts.

I am going to try and meet up with you guy's at clacketts - won't be hooning it around too much as I am still running car in. Be nice to meet some other members at pease pottage before you lot go for a blast and i trundle along not exceeding 3k revs