The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Sussex meet at Pease Pottage Services M23

Ricky49

Hi Folks

Well after a few meets now and a lot of talk of arranging a monthly meet Fonze and myself have decide to try and arrange something for the Sussex and surrounding members.

Everyone wont be able to make every meet but it will be there for those who can and want to attend.

It will be held at Pease Pottage Services on the M23 on the last Sunday of every month at around 10am. Hopefully this we become a good size meet every month with members swapping advise and parts.

I hope you all can make the first one which I think will be best been the last sunday in March the 25th so we all have enough notice.

Thanks

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able get these dates off work seeing as i do my own rota's :) .. 26th of this month may be a problem though as i have a shed load of staff all off on holiday at diferent times untill april 1st :(.. will let you know by PM if im attending or not.was a good turn out last time and some great guys to talk to aswell.

So just to let every 1 know there will be a meet this month it's Sunday 26th hope to see you all there ;-)

I thought next week would be to short notice for everyone so I didnt go for this month, but you have pulled rank on me :p so this month is a go if people are about, doubt I can make it though.