The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi 500hp S2000 in need of Supra 6 Speed box (pics inside)

Guest cyber gook

• 2 months later...
Guest cyber gook

Thanks guys for your comments and help. Well, mechanically the car is just about complete and ready for the dyno. We are quite happy to run it at 1 bar on the stock transmission. Obviously we are aware that no crazy launches will be possible and shifts will need to be kept mechanically sympathetic for now...lol I have been offered a few boxes but really at too much of a premium. If one came up for close to 2k then it would get snapped up...I'll keep looking and just take my chances with what I have for now.

Few pics of how its sitting at the mo before the paint-shop and paint on the outside. Will update with dyno results as and when...

Guest cyber gook

Im saving pics of the exterior until its out of the paint shop. Be a good few weeks yet... Should look good though. All telesto grey with some nice satin black touches and some aggressive wheels...

Just seen this thread now, what an amazing car, absolutely mint.

I tried to get my wife to buy an s2000 but she couldn't justify the asking prices so we settled on a celica 190 T sport, it's okay but I wished she'd have chosen the honda (mainly so I could drive it and she could use my 307 hdi) :D

Good luck with finding your getrag :)

• 5 months later...
The reason for the V160. A company produce a conversion plate, prop shaft, clutch, driveshaft, diff and mount kit to work on my chassis meaning you can launch the car like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5zhwl_9n0Y

Very clean looking S2000, never driven or been in one but tempted by one lately. I much prefer this S2000 wheelie though...