The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Panel Set Group Buy

Nic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Nic, by any chance would you be able to get the carbon fibre dash panels???

You mean the ones that Toyota did as an option? These were discontinued a few years ago, it was just a stick on moulded kit over the existing panels BTW.

You mean the ones that Toyota did as an option? These were discontinued a few years ago, it was just a stick on moulded kit over the existing panels BTW.

Oh ok, didnt know they were stick on. Saw some at the MVP website but didnt read the details. Anyways, Nic, sent u an email about some parts I need for my 5spd to 6spd conversion, hope u got the email.

Cheers

adi

Oh ok, didnt know they were stick on. Saw some at the MVP website but didnt read the details. Anyways, Nic, sent u an email about some parts I need for my 5spd to 6spd conversion, hope u got the email.

Cheers

adi

They were moulded parts (not just the flat sheet) but yes were stil just stick on.

Got your email adi, it's going to take me sometime to get back to you though with prices, as it's a very looooong list. It would probably make more finacial sense for me to supply the main items and then you order the bolts and nuts etc. from Toyota locally as the price will be similar for these bits, but will cost a fair bit to post as they are relatively heavy.

They were moulded parts (not just the flat sheet) but yes were stil just stick on.

Got your email adi, it's going to take me sometime to get back to you though with prices, as it's a very looooong list. It would probably make more finacial sense for me to supply the main items and then you order the bolts and nuts etc. from Toyota locally as the price will be similar for these bits, but will cost a fair bit to post as they are relatively heavy.

Ya thats the main reason I m trying to get it from HK because shipping to India from the US is just a killer. Cheers

Ya thats the main reason I m trying to get it from HK because shipping to India from the US is just a killer. Cheers

Oh right sorry forgot about the India bit, it'll probably take me a while to confirm all the prices, I'm meeting with my supplier tomorrow so will go through with him what you need.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.