The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Panel Set Group Buy

Nic

UPDATE: If you want individual dash panels I can now supply these also, let me know what you need and I'll work out delivered price.

I have negotiated a discounted group buy price with my supplier, for new Supra dash panel sets. The prices below are based on ordering at least 10 sets of dash panels (+ postage cost TBC.) Parts will take 4-5 weeks to order and 1 week to airmail to UK.

The dash sets include the following 6 parts:

1. Centre Speedo Panel

2. LH Stereo/Heater Panel

3. RH Ignition Panel

4. Upper Warning Light Panel

5. Gear Panel

6. Drivers Window Switch Panel

(I can also supply new ash trays for extra £25)

There are 6 different dash panel options:

1. J-spec Pre-Facelift Auto

Toyota UK (including discount) = £288

Group Buy Price = £192 or AU$455

2. J-spec Pre-Facelift Manual

Toyota UK (including discount) = £304

Group Buy Price = £208 or AU$493

3. J-spec Facelift (96+) Auto

Toyota UK (including discount) = £292

4. J-spec Facelift (96+) Manual

Toyota UK (including discount) = £308

5. UK spec Auto

Toyota UK (including discount) = TBC

6. UK spec Manual

Toyota UK (including discount) = TBC

If you want to be part of the group buy, please add you name/set option here. (I will also offer a special price for new dash panels sets on an exchange basis, pm me for details.)

1. Name - Set 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faye - J Spec (96+) Facelift Auto (Don't suppose you could do a cigarette lighter instead of an ashtray?)

Yes I can get the cigarette lighter, need to check price though, is it just the lighter part you need or the part that fits in the dash too?

any chance of just a ashtray nic????

:lol: I can see this getting very confusing :looney:

Yes no problem Wayne, if you want you can pay pal money to me now and I'll order today.

pay pal: nicvollans @ netvigator . com

Nic,

I don't need the whole set but would like the following:

1. Ashtray - mine seems to have a few scratches on it that are starting to annoy me!

2. The cig lighter including the part that fits into the dash. In fact the part that fits in the dash is what I actually, I can't seem to be able to charge my TOM TOM using the in car charger. The actually mechanism works as I tested it and the cigarette lighter works.

3. The panel on the drivers doors where the controls for the window are. Circled in red in the diagram attached.

This would be for a pre-facelift J-spec auto.

Is it possible to only get these? If so, how much including postage?

Cheers.

:cry: no dash for me this Christmas ???

Don't worry Faye, as long as you've been a good girl then Santa may still bring your new dash. I've just spoken to my supplier and begged and pleaded with him to give me the cheaper price just for the 3 sets, instead of 10. He's going to let me know shortly, I'll try to keep the price the same if I can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.