The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titan Motorsports Copper Supra rebuild for 2012 - going for the worlds quickest

nero

Dash definetely will be available, not really meant to go into street cars, but with the creativeness guys out there on the forums, i definetely could see it going into a show/street car.

starting to look like a supra again and an amazing one at that. Colour looks great cant wait to see the final result. Really like that dash is there any chance of you adding that to your line up?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash definetely will be available, not really meant to go into street cars, but with the creativeness guys out there on the forums, i definetely could see it going into a show/street car.

it looks stunning im sure there will be a few people on here wanting that dash. Keep up the good work

Subframe we built while the car was at paint came back from powdercoat. Came out fantastic. This allows you to fit any dry sump oil pan, simplifies the whole configuration of the factory setup and all of its solid mounted

New Control arms and upper mounts just came back from getting plated, bolted right onto the factory locations. I have wanted to do this setup for 5 years, and now with the awesome group we have at Titan, we're able to build a lot of the parts I've always wanted to.

My good friend Gary White as always will be returning to drive my car.

New safety features added to the car, guys the additional weight is worth it.

We are trying, but not sure yet. There's lots to do, we've got 6 people on the car at all times, working night and day to try and make it happen.

Is this going to be ready to run at Supra Nationals next week?

We are trying, but not sure yet. There's lots to do, we've got 6 people on the car at all times, working night and day to try and make it happen.

Well I wish you good luck, it would be nice to see it there, expecially after last years encounter with Big Daddy.

New fuel cell for the car

Intercooler is in, sticking to the air/air

Engine is in

ECU panel is made

Another new item for the car, dry sump system. We will have a full dry sump setup for the 2JZ's with a fabricated oil pan available

Engine is in, you can see the motor plate and full placement and maybe a glimpse of the dry sump setup

Decided to make a custom radiator, to fit with all the additional stuff in the front of the car now

Intercooler piping had to be remade, the old pipe wouldn't clear the new roll bar setup

Intercooler pipe and a good shot of the new suspension

New Rear suspension, just back from powdercoat. Thanks to FK Rod Ends for getting us great product in time for the build.

Overview shot of the suspension

Engine bay is coming together

Battery box just got done

This arrived today, the new Motec CDL3

This is the current status of the wiring harness.

Thanks Shane T for coming to help us out. Another good friend for a long time, its good to be working together again.

Here are some shots of the wiring, Shane somehow convinced me to buy even more Motec stuff. Like we didn't have enough already :) I guess we didn't so an E888, CDL3 and PDM30 were purchased for the build. Wiring in progress shots