• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

"Blows dust off"

Time for some small updates :)

1. Busy with a new catback system configured for my needs. Will be finished soon! And ceramic coated after.

We are going with a 3,5 inch system, to allow enough power flow, yet keep the noise down a little.

Kit will consist of Borla Oval muffler and (not sure yet) but maybe a Titanium Canister at the rear..

2. Turbo was finished and ceramic coated + anodized the compressor cover (needs another go, previous company didnt leave it in the cleaning bath long enough, so some unsmooth parts)

Will be going to my new anodizer soon to have it re-done and much better finish.

We also customized the turbine housing and welded a 3,5 inch v-band on, this allows me to run a full turbo back 3,5" exhaust system.

3. New oil cooler setup configured and put together, pretty nice kit, and bloody light too!! (we are selling this kit in our shop aswell with custom options..)

4. HKS T4 manifold changed to Tial V60 Wastegate flange. My fabricator did a fantastic job, more pics on that later next week.

5. Replaced my HKS timing belt with Gates racing, so did i replace the v-belt too with a Gates Racing version, still to go on yet!

More updates soon :)