The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First scottish meet of the year, Xscape Glasgow, march 4th

drift_bear

Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never seen the merits of a blackberry, to be honest. Do the specs even come close to the others mentioned?

You get a new phone every month if you go with a BB. That's down to them breaking and you having to claim a warranty repair though.

You get a new phone every month if you go with a BB. That's down to them breaking and you having to claim a warranty repair though.

I've had no issues at all with my BB and ive had it over a year now, its been dropped, soaked, bashed and all works fine still.

I've had no issues at all with my BB and ive had it over a year now, its been dropped, soaked, bashed and all works fine still.

This is no word of a lie, you are the only person I know with a BB that hasn't had an issue. One girl I know hasn't had more than a weeks use out of hers over the last 6 months.

For the most part their reliability is shocking.

This is no word of a lie, you are the only person I know with a BB that hasn't had an issue. One girl I know hasn't had more than a weeks use out of hers over the last 6 months.

For the most part their reliability is shocking.

Guess i must have a lucky BB lol, im due an upgrade soon aswell, just dont know what to get tbh :(

Guess i must have a lucky BB lol, im due an upgrade soon aswell, just dont know what to get tbh :(

Someone had to get lucky :D

I would hold off on the phone front. The new show and tell stuff normally comes out in May/June/July.

Thanks folks - got home yesterday Tea time. Drugged up to the max and a dull pain from the broken collar bone. Other than that, I had severe concussion and have various cuts and bruises. Got off lightly on the whole though.

Looks like a good meet was had by all - see you at the next one!

Cheers,

Brian.