The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First scottish meet of the year, Xscape Glasgow, march 4th

drift_bear

Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After being at the football today and then it being rubbish weather after, I havnt washed the supra yet :( will have to go in past torry jet wash in the morning before meeting the rest of the aberdeen lot!

Marc/kieran/ailsa - what time are you 3 going to be at asda in the morning? If its just us then we could time it right so we can just leave asap and head down to get style from dundee...

must have a garage then?

I was nightshift last night and tonight so brought the supra in to do a few bits and bobs. After the weather today the exhaust is manky again and I started filling in some chips with the halfords Lucerne silver repair kit. It took a while to realise that there is a pen missing! Should be 3 and there is only 2. The filler one is missing- someone must have stolen it from the pack. I probbably should have noticed but it was the last one on the shelf so it didn't look unusual.

Worst of it is I started painting in the chips. I've stopped now. Anyone know if i Will I be able to put filler ontop of the first layer of paint I've put on?

I'm going to take it back tomorrow morning, I should have noticed but still frustrating.

Time for a Hoover. Saturday night eh...

Car was gleaming until the rain spoiled all the fun :( Still looks good though with beading central! :D

Oil levels etc checked, munchies and supplies for the journey bought, tyre pressures get a double check tomorrow, all set to go!

Looking forward to this guys, be good to finally put faces/real names to usernames :)

Kenneth?

who's that bud? and what were you having done?

Kenneth Brown motor engineering at Hilington Geo, got alot done from him including tracking, coilovers adjusted, new steering, health check and got him to check over the drivability of the car to make sure everything is 100% prefecto

Kenneth Brown motor engineering at Hilington Geo, got alot done from him including tracking, coilovers adjusted, new steering, health check and got him to check over the drivability of the car to make sure everything is 100% prefecto

Kenny's good. Is his boy still doing the karting?