The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First scottish meet of the year, Xscape Glasgow, march 4th

drift_bear

Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All Scottish are out we can call them names now :ecstatic: You bunch of w@nkers!! ;)

We love you too, Karolina :D

I couldn't drag them out of the pub.

Only just made it back, Scott. Decided to give up after the rest of them started on double bacardi and coke!

Great day folks i enjoyed that and to finaly put some faces to forum names which is always good. We were really lucky with the weather it turned out great. After leaving Strathclyde park and heading to Glasgow i realised i had my tinted visor on oh dear i could hardly see a thing coming home lol Great to meet you all again till next time.

Get well soon Brian hope your not in Hospital long fella.

Great day, glad the weather worked out well for us and it was good to meet you all.

Looking forward to seeing some of the pictures.... That's my car phone going, I better go.. Probably Gordon gecko asking if I want to dump my stock! Lol

:p

That was ace mate i havent seen a car phone like that in years haha legendary! Wall St hotline hahaha

Great day lads/girls got a really good turn out which, thats to Aberdeen Team Beard for making the 2hr drive, Great to see you all again folks. :thumbs:

Got some shots on the Go Pro but for some reason i've no sound trying to resolve as i type this. :D Roll on the next meet at crail hopefully, then onto Aberdeen for a wkn out, Oh Yes. Bring the Geo to the Aberdeen, BOOM!

Hey guys, thanks for a great day out. Had been looking forward to it for ages and it was brilliant. I was not as trigger happy as Scott but got through 90 photos and am uploading them to photobucket just now and I'll post them in Supra Chat soon :D

Funniest thing, All of us in convoy heading to Strathclyde park and seeing the 1 Series M3 Coupe pulled over by the Traffic. :rlol: we all pottled past at 60mph, where before we were hurtling along. :D

They pulled out right behind us aswell when we went passed. lol