The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First scottish meet of the year, Xscape Glasgow, march 4th

drift_bear

Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?

I'll be bringing my camera too, I'm no professional but I think between the members we will have enough decent photos to warrant not having to pay for someone to come.

I would agree :) I'm sure a fair few folk will be taking their cameras along, so I'd prefer not to pay for another photographer on top.

i havnt said that everyone has to pay though, i said feel free to chip in if you want to....

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i havnt said that everyone has to pay though, i said feel free to chip in if you want to....

I understand that but people will feel pressured into paying something regardless of whether they want a photographer there or not. Obviously I'm not fussed as I'm just bringing my daily. I'll only be interested in taking pictures of other peoples cars.

Are there a lot of people for the idea of having a pro along? I think we should have a poll :D

I understand that but people will feel pressured into paying something regardless of whether they want a photographer there or not. Obviously I'm not fussed as I'm just bringing my daily. I'll only be interested in taking pictures of other peoples cars.

Are there a lot of people for the idea of having a pro along? I think we should have a poll :D

If its going to cause so much ball ache then i will either just cancel it now or just pay it out my own pocket, The only reason i thought about a pro coming along is because it could get some good publicity for the club and would be good for people to have pro shots of there pride & joy.

Poll now added

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

If its going to cause so much ball ache then i will either just cancel it now or just pay it out my own pocket, The only reason i thought about a pro coming along is because it could get some good publicity for the club and would be good for people to have pro shots of there pride & joy.

Poll now added

I wouldn't say it's a ball ache bud, it's a nice idea, but I would always put it to the members to see if it's what they want or not. IMO there's a big difference between a mate coming along to take some photos and paying a photographer to come along. The guys were agreeing to someone popping along who's handy with a camera but I'm not so sure they will be as happy with paying for someone to come along when it's just a few of us.

I could be wrong, it's just the feeling I've gotten from it all. I dare say the poll will let us know :)

I wouldn't say it's a ball ache bud, it's a nice idea, but I would always put it to the members to see if it's what they want or not. IMO there's a big difference between a mate coming along to take some photos and paying a photographer to come along. The guys were agreeing to someone popping along who's handy with a camera but I'm not so sure they will be as happy with paying for someone to come along when it's just a few of us.

I could be wrong, it's just the feeling I've gotten from it all. I dare say the poll will let us know :)

The guy doing the photo's is a mate of mine that does alot of club work in aberdeen, it also gives him a change of scene so to speak.

Got a message back from my mate, he will do the photo's on sunday, here's his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RobertMcAteerPhotography he will be driving down with us from aberdeen and has asked us to take it easy cause he is will be in an audi A1 lol, all he has asked for is £70 for the whole day with us lot.

I've never said anything was wrong with AAS photography, was going to give ailsa a day off of taking photo's for once :p so stop stirring it you homo :p plus more photo's FTW amnd a few video's hopefully :D

No stirring mate, Ailsa's there, Use her, I know i would :eyebrows: