The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First scottish meet of the year, Xscape Glasgow, march 4th

drift_bear

Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a professional photgrapher at the meet on sunday?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll wash it Sunday morning mate it's never dirty anyway. I think loch lomond would be a decent spot for photos there's not much scenery in Glasgow. Possibly after tunnel run head to baloch then a wee cruise up the loch side. I'm easy whatever is decided just need to see what time allows for as it's Sunday and people have work Monday morning if most are going back up to Aberdeen.

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

Alex did you say you have a photographer for sunday? a real one(as in he gets paid?) or just someone who is great with a camera and has the equipment?

Im working on getting a real photographer for this, I know a couple of guys from working through the clubs and etc that would be up for it.

After the tunnel run needs to be confirmed last thing we need is 15+ cars driving around half baked in Glasgow lol Strathclyde park is a no no as i checked today access for it (speed bumps) marc wouldnt get his lowered supe over them at all. How about tunnel run U turn tunnel run again then on the south side we head into Elder park which is right next to the Clyde tunnel i will have a drive in here tomorrow and have a look around to see if its suitable to accomadate us all. Thoughts? Victoria park is also nearby to the clyde tunnel.

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

After the tunnel run needs to be confirmed last thing we need is 15+ cars driving around half baked in Glasgow lol Strathclyde park is a no no as i checked today access for it (speed bumps) marc wouldnt get his lowered supe over them at all. How about tunnel run U turn tunnel run again then on the south side we head into Elder park which is right next to the Clyde tunnel i will have a drive in here tomorrow and have a look around to see if its suitable to accomadate us all. Thoughts?

I might be wrong but I think if you enter Strathclyde part from the other entrance you can avoid the speedbumps alltogether. I can check it out today if you want :)

There's mutiple car parks there and at this time of year you generally get the pick of the bunch.

I might be wrong but I think if you enter Strathclyde part from the other entrance you can avoid the speedbumps alltogether. I can check it out today if you want :)

There's mutiple car parks there and at this time of year you generally get the pick of the bunch.

I came in from the Hamilton side mate so you could be right yeah if you have a wrecky that would be cool

I came in from the Hamilton side mate so you could be right yeah if you have a wrecky that would be cool

As in from Motherwell? Yeah that's the really long way. I think coming in from the other way they only have those rough patches and the mini sleeping policeman things. Even low cars have never had an issue with those. Once you get past the carpark the big ones come in to play IIRC.

I'll drive home that way though so that I can say for sure :)

if im not mistaken, coming through the clyde tunnel its pretty horrific road conditions, there are pot holes everywhere. Or has that been all fixed up? just as you come through and just before the turn off for the Expressway.