The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what bodykit to go for

Guest rwd

If you've got a limited budget, avoid bodykits. Buy some really nice wheels instead and make the exterior immaculate. :cool:

^ i'd do the above..... except its far more expensive getting 'really nice wheels' and immaculate exterior.. so if your are on a budget then i guess bodykit... :D

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

It's really hard to do a decent bodykit on a budget, cheap usually means fitment issues, meaning the money you saved buying the kit you end up giving to the bodyshop to get it to fit

In all honesty, if you are definately going to change it next year, then enjoy it as is and save your £'s to spend on the Black one

If you are really patient you can pick up everything 2nd hand on here eventually, but you might wait a fair while for some of the more tasty bits............ 4 1/2 years to get a TRD widearch front bumper for me

and I know of someone that has been waiting a fair while for for an ^^^^^^AutoShine Rear Diffuser:innocent:^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Only took me one day to get a trd wide front bumper.

It's really hard to do a decent bodykit on a budget, cheap usually means fitment issues, meaning the money you saved buying the kit you end up giving to the bodyshop to get it to fit

In all honesty, if you are definately going to change it next year, then enjoy it as is and save your £'s to spend on the Black one

If you are really patient you can pick up everything 2nd hand on here eventually, but you might wait a fair while for some of the more tasty bits............ 4 1/2 years to get a TRD widearch front bumper for me

Another vote for no kit here, I went for ridox but if/when doing it again I would spend the money on wheels and suspension (which you'll likely end up having to do anyway) and make the exterior immaculate, the only 'kit' would be a front lip.