The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What to declare?

Supra Kong

you are supposed to declare everything thats different to stock and they ask if it was a factory extra also

really if you dont want any hassle or comebacks then declare everything. if you dont and they find out your insurance will be void.

insurance company's will try there hardest to get out of paying out so if somethings not declared and they find out then it will cause you alot of crap

Its highly recommended to declare all modification on your vehicle, not doing so will make your insurance invalid, and you could be sued for liabilities.

Its a legal requirement, but its your choice if you decide not to.

A boost controller is a performance increasing modification, which would definitely affect your insurance. As soon as mines fitted, it will be on the list.

I can't imagine the problem some of you single owners have. When I was doing quotes on Getrag's J-spec BPU (when I was looking for one), I had to explain what pretty much all the mods were to every insurer I spoke to.

Easy, you send everything you have done via email to the Insurance folk. They look at it, then go no problem and give you a price. Or a simple GTF :D

Easy, you send everything you have done via email to the Insurance folk. They look at it, then go no problem and give you a price. Or a simple GTF :D

:thumbs:

It's not rocket science :)

I made my list, double checked it, took 6 photo's and sent

the lot to my broker, kept a copy of the photo's and list on my

pc job done :)