The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Joint club Mile Event?

DARETT

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Texas we were running a 10k limit, but the 91mm turbo needed a big limit.

On the 80 Im set at 8.5k as there's no power after that. I can raise it up to 10 though if I really need.

Im on a UK diff, so what rpm will I need in 3rd?...

Not sure on weather to start from a launch or rolling start though....

I'll give it a shot when I get in front of the laptop. Wont work on my phone.

Are you gonna try a top speed run as well?

If the track seems safe enough I'm probably gonna give it a shot, those v-boxes can record top speed within a mile if you put that into the settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks guys as soon as I know shes running ok ill sign up, the new HKS dongle will be here next week so should all be ok

You might need to get a wriggle on John, it's MOD land so time is needed to do security checks. I believe the GTROC is closing registration after this weekend, don't know about the MLR guys.

You might need to get a wriggle on John, it's MOD land so time is needed to do security checks. I believe the GTROC is closing registration after this weekend, don't know about the MLR guys.

Security checks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be fine then.............................'Which ones Dude? That bloke over there with all the guns pointed at him talking with the MP's'