The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello! I'm new go easy on me!

IamLukeMachin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMmmm OK whats wrong with the engine? ( I'm new remember :p )

L

Lol nothing, you will soon learn that the engine is frowned upon in the supra circle, infact if its an NA you arn't even allowed in the circle, you have to stand far away and peek through a pair of binocculars at whats going on in the circle :D

Lol nothing, you will soon learn that the engine is frowned upon in the supra circle, infact if its an NA you arn't even allowed in the circle, you have to stand far away and peek through a pair of binocculars at whats going on in the circle :D

Luckily I've got myself a pair of high quailty steiner binoculars :)

& no WHITE is where its at! Trust me ;-)

Edited by IamLukeMachin
added my WHITE love! (see edit history)

What's your budget?

£2-4k will get you an N/A

£4-5k will get you a TT Auto

£8k-10k will get you a TT 6spd

£10-14k will get you a TT 6spd UK Spec

£12k+ will get you a single turbo (generally around 500-600bhp)

£25k will get you a mortgage.

I'm just across the water from you by the way! ;) Welcome.

What about an Auto TT BPU?

Welcome :)

If you can afford it, definitely go for a TT. The auto 'box is supposed to be great to drive if you use it right!

:yeahthat:

Welcome to the club Luke :)

And welcome matey

Agghh I get it now ytou cheeky devils!

So looks to me with an Auto & NA I'd be bottom of the Supra hierarchy haha! :tongue:

It would still be fun to drive :) and you could make wooooshhh noise out the window to pretend you have a BOV :D

Being serious an N/A auto/manual would still be a great car.... Its a Supra after all :)

It would still be fun to drive :) and you could make wooooshhh noise out the window to pretend you have a BOV :D

Being serious an N/A auto/manual would still be a great car.... Its a Supra after all :)

You could get one of these??? lol

Oh and welcome. I'll also vouch for the Auto box.

Neil is the club leader in our circle though. He runs the NA show around here. Your can't hang around the TT guys as they pick on us. Apart from Scott M (he's super cool).

People on the forum are pretty sound to be fair, everyones very helpful and pretty well mannered. Don't make neil angry though, as your be outside the circle which is outside the main circle, thats bad! :D

Neil is the club leader in our circle though. He runs the NA show around here. Your can't hang around the TT guys as they pick on us. Apart from Scott M (he's super cool).

People on the forum are pretty sound to be fair, everyones very helpful and pretty well mannered. Don't make neil angry though, as your be outside the circle which is outside the main circle, thats bad! :D

Yeah this circle seems like a cool place to be! i don't want to be thrown out so I will be on my best behavior

welcome buddy i have a na auto and love it to bits! Brilliant fun! In the future i will go tt though.

Thats good to hear! Makes me feel a little easier now about what I go for!

That's what I love about this club, the banter not only on the forum but in person too!

I am still getting abuse from my first ever SantaPod run :D

Yeah the banter seems good & you all seem like a good crack so far!