The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had supra a week - comments from work.. Should I be annoyed?

supra_aero

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know what mate...when i saw the pic of your car...i actually thought it looked really nice, i think the wheels look quite nice for what they are tbh! the only thing was the roof spoiler...but that can be changed easily. Ive not had many negative comments about mine, but get a lot of stares, bad/good it doesnt matter to me, im loving every minute of driving it. Thats all that matters mate! as said above, all the people who are jealous just try and find something to nitpick about and try and put the car down when most likely they are thinking its a Subaru...ive had that before as well....frikkin annoying!

Stick a nice Stainless Steel exhaust on there, so they can hear the Straight 6....see what they say then!

I have only ever had one Chav comment from a retard at work who does not have a clue when it comes to performance cars and drives a Golf 1.9 TDI Match which he thinks is cool!!! I really do not take much notice as he is 37 single lives on his own and has never had a woman! PMSL!! ....the majority of people love mine many say how eye catching it is others say it looks like a Corvette ...I went for tyres the other day and they thought it was an Aston Martin!! ...I actually get people in petrol stations come over to me when I fill up saying stunning car but what the hell is it? LOL