• No
    • Dont know

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my old Supra without tints I rarely used it, but on rainy night and the tints on the current one, I could really do with it hence the comment realier.

Personaly I prefer the look of the car without one, but not at the cost of safety.

Dunk, I used a rubber bung on my current one, found it in a scrap yard :D It's been in there about 3 years and has never leaked.

i can understand what your saying bud but i just think, take the audi TT, if it was unsafe you'd think audi would have made them with a rear wiper, i've never once thought about using mine but i don't have rear tints... monsween has dark rear tints and a wiper delete and i don't think he's ever regretted taking it off.

I removed mine when removing the spoiler Dunk, it's a small change but makes a big difference as far as the whole look of the back end goes. I haven't got the hatch re-sprayed yet so I'm still using a bung - I got mine in Halfords for a couple of quid. It wasn't quite as good a fit as the bungs for the spoiler holes so I had to use a bit of silicone to keep it in place properly.

I can't believe the people saying they've never used the rear wiper. I use it every time I get in the car if it's wet. I hate having any water on the screens when driving :D

Considering the sheer amount of cars made without rear wipers.. GTR, porsche, R8 etc etc why are you surprised that no one uses them.. Even the car manufacturers have realised that! ;)

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

The TRD wing is off along with the wiper :) all the holes are taped over at the moment and as soon as

i've got my wheels back on i'll rd test the new look.

Take a pic from the back Dunk, I am still in 2 minds about the spoiless look, but seem to be unable to shake the thought of going this way

I quite like it with or without the wing but it'll stay off for now.

The wipers definitely not going back on as it looks much better without it and i can't see it affecting my

driving that much especially if i use rain x on the glass, the washer jet can stay though.