The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi im new to the supra owners club just bought a aero supra and love it

Guest ffsupra

Guest ffsupra

haha i think its qite sad tbh think i might just stay on my rs owners club their alot more better people theirs a few alright ones on here thought this is ment to be a owners club you lot seem to just get lairy wats that all about

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, and welcome to the club. It is a very friendly place, but as others have previously said, please refrain from the txt speak.

As for the F&F replica; it is your car after all, and what you do to it is up to you, but as I also have a TT aero, I'm really reluctant to be too enthusiastic about your plans for it! :p

Have fun, but don't run away at the first hurdle. It's all reasonably friendly banter here, and except for some, most don't mind some imaginative projects. :)

Soon, these inexperience young drivers will buy up all the cheap supras.....crash them and then all of our insurance premiums will go up and no one will be able to afford to own one!

not all young drivers are like that:) but I can see the point your trying to make

haha i think its qite sad tbh think i might just stay on my rs owners club their alot more better people theirs a few alright ones on here thought this is ment to be a owners club you lot seem to just get lairy wats that all about

I can write better than you and English is my second language..! There is no excuse..! Make an effort dude…

I can write better than you and English is my second language..! There is no excuse..! Make an effort dude…

This represents a lot that is wrong with this country! We cannot even educate our own citizens to a level of English literacy greater than those of a different nationality!! Dear oh dear...

Did I fall asleep in a time machine last night?

The fast and furious creators wouldn't be seen dead in a F&F car now.

Unlike the dukes of hazzard, knightrider and batman the look isn't timeless, classy or clever. Its gash, and you will look like a first class idiot driving around in one.

Oh, welcome :)

:yeahthat: :D