The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth. TT time?

ripped_fear

In your position I would buy a uk auto, there is one on the trader at present, it will be cheap to insure, it will retain most of it's value, you can buy it without immediately selling the NA and so can sell this at your leisure which should ensure you get the most you can for it. This would cost approx you £3K to change, I know you are a manual man but the auto's really are fine/great/a surprise to live with and then in a year or two it'll 'only' cost you another £3K or so to get a TT manual.........rather than you looking at the 6K+ change to do it all in one go. You just need to be sensible with your car choices to ensure depreciation doesn't hit you hard like it has with the NA.

Your car looks like a very good example, so hold out for a good price. There are still buyers out there. Nine months ago a non member friend of mine sold his mint N/A Auto for about £1000 more than the top values banded about on here at the time. A good example of any car will get top £ if you can wait.

In your position I would buy a uk auto, there is one on the trader at present, it will be cheap to insure, it will retain most of it's value, you can buy it without immediately selling the NA and so can sell this at your leisure which should ensure you get the most you can for it. This would cost approx you £3K to change, I know you are a manual man but the auto's really are fine/great/a surprise to live with and then in a year or two it'll 'only' cost you another £3K or so to get a TT manual.........rather than you looking at the 6K+ change to do it all in one go. You just need to be sensible with your car choices to ensure depreciation doesn't hit you hard like it has with the NA.

this is a option i have considered but i doubt i will get one with the sort of millage I want. and please do not shout at me but millage is a factor for me no matter how many time people say the whole millage isn't important speach :p

and once again thankyou very much for the kind comments about the car.

i am going to look around and see what i can do but i may just have to let the potential TT go, and look closer to next year so i can buy one and just wait for this to sell for closer to what she is worth :)