The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

tempted to come back then Carl. This fits with the V* project ;)

Mike

Hey Mike :-)

well, I don't think so just yet although the noises, clunks, knocks, squeaks and buzzes, are beginning to cause me to crack up. I keep looking at options and the Supra keeps coming back into my mind. I've just ordered some adjustable dampers so am still persevering for now, and I must be easily approaching 20k into this car now as well. I just wish it felt solid and refined like my supra did. Maybe that's just the big car feel. I suppose the autobox added to that though.

I just wish I could have this engine (ls2) in this sized car (rx7) , with the build and refinement and drivetrain of the Supra.

hi jamie whats the original plate on this as id want to put mine on :)

The car started life as a 1995 TT auto aero, if you need the month of registration i will have to get back to you, car and paperwork is round inlaws.

Cheers guys, i do love this car but having two supras dont work for me, i always end up using the black beast.

I want an old school porsche, get Noel to fit a turbo engine and RWB wide arch kit.

Which porsche you looking for, i would be willing to have a deal on my 928 and the Supra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.