The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT - upto 6k cash waiting!

Paul R

Thinking about it. How much would it cost to convert a 6 speed SZ to a twin turbo? Is everything else the same on the SZ 6 speed? or would the brakes/transmission/clutch need upgrading too?

Paul.

Brakes are the same as the standard jap TT, so okay for standard but struggling at bpu etc. Youd need a new clutch, tt6 clocks and ecu. Not sure if the loom can be adapted which would mean a TT loom.

Getting a good na6 is the main problem, many are broken because of the value of the gearbox :(

Someone's coming to look at mine this weekend, the only other one for sale ATM that I know of is the blue one on eBay, which is a complete dog by all accounts :(

Brakes are the same as the standard jap TT, so okay for standard but struggling at bpu etc. Youd need a new clutch, tt6 clocks and ecu. Not sure if the loom can be adapted which would mean a TT loom.

Getting a good na6 is the main problem, many are broken because of the value of the gearbox :(

Someone's coming to look at mine this weekend, the only other one for sale ATM that I know of is the blue one on eBay, which is a complete dog by all accounts :(

Too much ballache!

I'm just looking for a n top TT please!

cheers,

Paul.

ebay new listing, msb GZ seems good value........(nb was bought a few months ago on ebay when it was advertised in Kent so possible semi hidden issue? guys says he's been made redundant so perhaps not just always nervy of quick resales)

ebay new listing, msb GZ seems good value........(nb was bought a few months ago on ebay when it was advertised in Kent so possible semi hidden issue? guys says he's been made redundant so perhaps not just always nervy of quick resales)

I just had a chat with him. Not too sure about that one! Might go and see it anyway.

you'll be lucky to get a decent TT for £5k mate let alone a bpu one.....be careful where u spend your cash, its worth investing in a good motor ;)

I sold my gunmetal facelift TT auto, not long after having valve stem seals done, Volk GT-AV 18" rims, generally above-average condition I would say, for £5,995 a year ago.

• 1 month later...

Only 1 person said you couldnt, and that was Jamesy, and he said "decent" and for 5k, which tbf is still pretty rare, so the "to ALL the people" is a little unwarented. Anyway, enough of that, lets see the car, is it the red one in your pic? Welcome back to the fold anyhow.

Only 1 person said you couldnt, and that was Jamesy, and he said "decent" and for 5k, which tbf is still pretty rare, so the "to ALL the people" is a little unwarented. Anyway, enough of that, lets see the car, is it the red one in your pic? Welcome back to the fold anyhow.

And you know who else I spoke to do you? no? thought so! :p

Thanks, yes it's the red one. I thought I did put some pics up didnt i? hmm..

And you know who else I spoke to do you? no? thought so! :p

Thanks, yes it's the red one. I thought I did put some pics up didnt i? hmm..

Fellas, I've got one!

Must have been your winning personality and friendly nature that got you the buy :blink:

Wouldn't be surprised to see you referring to everyone elses car as old beaters in the near future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.