The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Mount Custom seat frames

johnd-mkiv

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, I'm interested in a set, driver and passenger side ive got Recaro speeds to go in. Don't want to be sitting much lower than what you do in the stock seat though I'm abit of a short arse at 5'8, I'll get some of them runners off ebay from the earlier post if they're still available but how do you go about attaching the seat belt release buckle?

John, I'm interested in a set, driver and passenger side ive got Recaro speeds to go in. Don't want to be sitting much lower than what you do in the stock seat though I'm abit of a short arse at 5'8, I'll get some of them runners off ebay from the earlier post if they're still available but how do you go about attaching the seat belt release buckle?

I have these fitted to my seats (seen in my build) height can be adjusted with custom spacers, I had the same problem with seat belt bracket I can supply a custom bracket that will drill and bolt to the frame for it to pick up its not a problem :)

Other than weight is there any other differences between the steel and aluminium ones?

Are the steel ones recommended for the heavier amongst us or does it rally not make any difference?

Makes no odds mate, purely down to cost, looks and bit of weight reduction

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello sorry for delay in reply, I've had a lot of response in making up a new batch if your interested and providing it's ok with moderators I can have them fabricated with in a week or two.

Just need to know if you want the long or short set in mild steel or ally

John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.