The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are the 'Old' boys still here?? Pete, Burna, Trick TT, UK-Rich, Graham, Rob S...

Sheefa

I remember those names. Not seen yours for a while in fact Sheefa.

If I come here too often the Supra bug will be too much to keep at bay and will no doubt lead to my castration by my other half when I rock up £10k odd lighter with a new car!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I come here too often the Supra bug will be too much to keep at bay and will no doubt lead to my castration by my other half when I rock up £10k odd lighter with a new car!!

Although a nasty thought at 1st. I belive it would be worth the castration

Not on here as much as I should be I'm afraid, I'm quite surprised my name is still orange to be honest.

Slightly different priorities and shift of my time with different things going on.

Still check in here when I get time for some mindless drivel. ;)

Still a few of us about.

I often wonder how some of the old 'gang' are.

Doug (Class one), Paul (dragonball), Dom (suprapilot), Mark (supragold) and plenty that I can't remember the user name for at the moment. I rarely come on now although have put the car back on the road again.

Glad to see you back on form Greg