The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are the 'Old' boys still here?? Pete, Burna, Trick TT, UK-Rich, Graham, Rob S...

Sheefa

Yes :) I'm still about, but don't get chance to pop on here often as I used to :(

How are you doing now Greg, is everything ok with your health now? Think the last time I saw you was in Brindley Place B'ham a few years ago!

I don't get to see Pete as much as I would really like to, we both always seem to have something going on. In fact we've both been trying to meet up since Christmas.

I still see Trick as he's only just up the road from me, he's just recently worked his magic on my car again :) This weekend me, Trick, and a bunch of other local car nuts are all off the to Japshow to camp and get merry the weekend :D We have club camping so if you are going pop by for a beer mate :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant.

Charlotte - thanks for the reply and good to hear from you! Trust you are well.

Johnny & Thorin are of course always about as is Scott M. Like Scott said, just haven't seen many of the older more 'incapable' drivers around - then up pops Burna!

Burna (Paul) - good to hear from you bud. My health is a lot better now thanks for asking. They believe it was a virus I contracted from Mexico. It lasted about 3 years and whilst I still have some residual pain in joints - it is only that. God it feels good to be better! Don't ever take health for grantid. When is the Japfest??! If I am free that sounds like an absolute PLAN! Let me know. I'll PM you guys my number, would love to catch up with you all. Send my best to Pete and Rich if you see them. Cheers mate.

Gun & Balaclava - that rings some serious bells but I still cannot fully remember!!

Greg

My health is a lot better now thanks for asking. They believe it was a virus I contracted from Mexico. It lasted about 3 years and whilst I still have some residual pain in joints - it is only that. God it feels good to be better!

Now that is good news! I remember how down it was getting you. :thumbs:

Just reading through this makes me smile :D .

I have been a member since 05 but looking at the amount of posts most have posted:respekt: At least Im not a post whore but perhaps I should get more active:rolleyes:

Work and family tend to take my time but people like you lot make this club as good as it is.:thumbs:

Just reading through this makes me smile :D .

I have been a member since 05 but looking at the amount of posts most have posted:respekt: At least Im not a post whore but perhaps I should get more active:rolleyes:

Work and family tend to take my time but people like you lot make this club as good as it is.:thumbs:

i think i need to post more aswell i cant see how everybody manages to be on here so much:)