The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TDI Mapping Day

Ryan.G

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will crack a 1000whp at this boost or be very close to it, still on pump fuel an all, traction is still very good, we was laying it all down in 2nd onwards, hot tarmac and stick 335 section tyres did well today, although i have to say Ryan did let out a little scream at one point:D i will let him fill you in on that bit;)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

I think it will crack a 1000whp at this boost or be very close to it, still on pump fuel an all, traction is still very good, we was laying it all down in 2nd onwards, hot tarmac and stick 335 section tyres did well today, although i have to say Ryan did let out a little scream at one point:D i will let him fill you in on that bit;)

Nice work Mate... :) You must be well pleased with it now... How long though till you get bored and want more... I guess next stage 3.4 and something bigger :D

Nice work Mate... :) You must be well pleased with it now... How long though till you get bored and want more... I guess next stage 3.4 and something bigger :D

3.4 would be nice but its a big outlay for a maybe 200rpm gain in spool.

Are you going to push the boost Jamie? What do you reckon the boost limit will be on pump fuel for that turbo? The efficiency range is also very high if it's keeping the temps low enough for 2.2 :D

I will never say i wont go for more later, at this boost its pretty mad though and im happy for now.

Sam at tdi was telling me about loads of cars that go there, he mentined a top secret skyline running 2.5 bar on race fuel, twin gt35 turbos, stroker kit and it maxed out at 820rwhp, i get 880 with relitivley low boost (1.7bar) and a miss fire on pump fuel.:D

How much meaner then when we were out last week? surely cant get that much faster?????lol

That was 1.5 bar, it feels a lot faster now.