The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TDI Mapping Day

Ryan.G

guys what would i be looking at for ryan to work his magic i take it 2hrs is enough time?

For your new bits 2 hours should be fine as i have done many cars that spec now with those injectors but at the end of the day bud it takes as long as it takes to make sure its 100%.

Contact via phone for Mapping prices as all different for different specs.

Ryan -07812786303

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your new bits 2 hours should be fine as i have done many cars that spec now with those injectors but at the end of the day bud it takes as long as it takes to make sure its 100%.

Contact via phone for Mapping prices as all different for different specs.

Ryan -07812786303

cheers ryan ill be in touch as soon as ive decided what to do:innocent:

Be from 12-4

After looking at your setup i wouldn't want to even chance it with an Aem FIC on a build like that.

Needs a full standalone!

Sorry i cant help mate but i dont understand why people spend thousands on an engine and then finish it off with a piggyback ecu. Piggybacks are fine for BPU's but not a big twins or single project.

Its like building a house and then not putting the roof on it!

Ryan

Strange I bought it based on this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?207644-Piggyback-EMS-Packages-Great-for-BPU-and-Small-Single-Autos!&highlight=aem+fic someone must have hacked your account. :(

"Great for bpu Supras and small singles " not a big twin supra!

I also state that they are no good for Anything over 650cc injectors. With your setup you will need much bigger than that.

I'm sorry you got the wrong end of the stick on that ad but speak to a mapper of your choice before ever purchasing things.

I had a guy beg me to map his megasquirt the other day and offered a stupid amount of money to do it but it's not worth risking my rep.

Ryan

"Great for bpu Supras and small singles " not a big twin supra!

I also state that they are no good for Anything over 650cc injectors. With your setup you will need much bigger than that.

I'm sorry you got the wrong end of the stick on that ad but speak to a mapper of your choice before ever purchasing things.

I had a guy beg me to map his megasquirt the other day and offered a stupid amount of money to do it but it's not worth risking my rep.

Ryan

Ryan, you haven't mistaken Steve's Aristo T67 for StephenG's big twins project in Ireland, have you?

Ryan, you haven't mistaken Steve's Aristo T67 for StephenG's big twins project in Ireland, have you?

Probably im still half asleep this time of the morning :D.. T67 is still to big for a FIC though..

Give me a ring over the weekend though Steve and go through some options for whats next

Ryan - 07812786303