The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Champions league final 2011.

TopgunTT

It was Barcelona, until I've been out in Liverpool and cringed at the LFC fans with the Barcelona flags and scarves.

That's because Liverpool's rivalry stretches past Anfield, as beautiful football is appreciated by the red side of Liverpool.

It's says alot when Everton's biggest game of the season is against Liverpool, and yet for Liverpool it wouldn't even make the Top 10 important matches of the season.. :D

Anyway, if Messi shows up, Barcelona all the way.

That's because Liverpool's rivalry stretches past Anfield, as beautiful football is appreciated by the red side of Liverpool.

It's says alot when Everton's biggest game of the season is against Liverpool, and yet for Liverpool it wouldn't even make the Top 10 important matches of the season.. :D

Anyway, if Messi shows up, Barcelona all the way.

PMSL at you.

As a Spurs fan I just want an entertaining game. I have a real soft spot for Barcelona but after the semi with Real and all the diving and cheating that went on I now have no time for Spanish football. Therefore I would like Utd to win.

H.

Great result, great game.

Ditto!

They play simple football at it's best & the way they play without an actual striker is such a brilliant concept. They attack with great force and when they don't have the ball they don't allow the other team anytime on the ball, which is where United failed tonight. I was hoping it won't have been as one sided as it was tonight but still enjoyable to watch, especially Messi!!!

:D

barca put all those trumped up man u fans in their place, thinking they are the greatest ever because they got 19 titles...... not the fact that it took them a good 20 years to get there after liverpool stopped winning league titles lol...... it will take them another 20 to get to 5 european titles

great game and barca showed how the game should be played

Wasn't the great game people have suggested it was a great exhibition by Barcelona. Man United started well but were never in contention after the 10-15 mark.

Barca were always in control from then. It was a victory for football that Barca won, they will be a dominant force for the next few years.

It's a pleasure to watch them. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are fantastic but they have other underrated performers that connect the dots and make Barca tick like a Swiss watch. To think some members of the english press man utd fans were comparing Rooney a couple of years ago to the likes Pele & Maradonna . The guy isnt fit to lace Messi's boots. A legend in the making and I think football should treasure the genuine superstar that Messi is.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/?p=33407