The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys

Paul Brown

Thanks bud, i have seen your car in real life that was when the owner before you had it, stunning looking motor.

Ah really? I got it from a trader so didn't know the previous owner...

You'll be happy to know it's being taken care of ;) hah

May have to join the rest of the guys and pop into the showroom when it's up and running, the missus "needs" an auto TT! :D

Dave

Ive still yet to see the beast driving around our ends ;)

I dont go that way much unless i need a good blast, a143 from amersham to aylesbury is a good run on a quiet evening, use to do that run a lot on the bikes.

Have you got a supra of your own then?

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome, i feel privileged to be a part of the great community you chaps have here and would like to hopefully play a proactive role in the near future.

No Jamie unfortunately i dont have a personal supra of my own although i have been keeping a very close eye on this little number

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/789388.htm

if it can do what it says then i think it would be a bargain at a few grand less the asking price.

My idea is to buy something like this and make it road legal.

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome, i feel privileged to be a part of the great community you chaps have here and would like to hopefully play a proactive role in the near future.

No Jamie unfortunately i dont have a personal supra of my own although i have been keeping a very close eye on this little number

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/789388.htm

if it can do what it says then i think it would be a bargain at a few grand less the asking price.

My idea is to buy something like this and make it road legal.

I can't see him reducing the price, it's already half of what he was asking originally, it'll be worth the best part of £15k in parts.

CRD have a very mixed reputation, which is probably why he's struggling to sell.

Hi Paul! I've emailed you a couple of times. Welcome to the club! I like your inventory! Brilliant load of cars you have there!

Do you do part-exchanges? And on what condition do you need part-exchanges to be if you do?

Hi bud thanks for the welcome. You have a PM.

Guest james mundy

Allright fella good to see you on the board hope the new place is going well. Still loving my new toy done a few bits sound system, few other bits its a cracking motor m8 and thanks for all your help with that. good luck with everything.

Allright fella good to see you on the board hope the new place is going well. Still loving my new toy done a few bits sound system, few other bits its a cracking motor m8 and thanks for all your help with that. good luck with everything.

Thanks mate, seen you driving around she looks lovely.

We should have the Dodge back on the road this weekend too. :)

Oh and pop round when you have the chance, i still have that steering wheel you wanted.

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

Hi Paul, welcome to the club. I was visiting a friend in High Wycombe yesterday and tried to find your premises in Great Missenden but failed as didn't know it wasn't on the main road until now, my sat Nav just took me to the car wash. Next time I'm visiting my mate I'll swing past your new premises which is minutes from his. I'm hoping to get back behind the wheel of a Supra this year and you have a great selection.

Hi Paul, welcome to the club. I was visiting a friend in High Wycombe yesterday and tried to find your premises in Great Missenden but failed as didn't know it wasn't on the main road until now, my sat Nav just took me to the car wash. Next time I'm visiting my mate I'll swing past your new premises which is minutes from his. I'm hoping to get back behind the wheel of a Supra this year and you have a great selection.

Hi, yes your welcome to come round anytime matey, we moved to our new place last night.

Weve even had our first customer come in through the door, with a very funny looking part exchange.

Office pbc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul its Gaz I bought the black facelift 1998 n/a. Mate I can't big you up enuff, Amazing car not 1 issue delivery went well my dad may have scared the guy driving it onto his drive way taking all pics for me lol. Paul thank you so much and I'm sure you will make many people on here very happy.

To every body on here awsome guy great to deal with thank you so much one very happy customer Gaz

Were also having a showroon premisis soon for strictly Supras only that will be located in Cressex Business Park HP123RQ - from hopefully start of next week if the lease gets sorted in time.

Thanks

I work on cressex, have to take a gander when youre up and running