The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 13th August 2011 - Inc Convoy Details

Guest ugp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might with the wrong other half's. ;)

Mine spent a couple of weekend's away in France with the Dragonball Run, she fooking loved it! :D

She will be coming along, if you are that worried, just find me and she can tag along with my missus.

And put me down please, I'll be attending but just Saturday.

sounds good bud im not worried just dont want her to get bored thats all shes a petrolhead too so she should be fine :thumbs:

Insurance problems iirc

Also Attero I'm with Admiral aswell and have had no bother with them, although I haven't actually claimed but I'm 23 with 3 years NCB all mods declared (at BPU) and paid £1200 on my last renewal in Feb. Fully comp, all the extra's including break down, legal etc etc

Admiral wants £2k from me. But i quoted online and lied a out my age to make me 21 right now and it offered £1300. So I'm going to have to wait and see on my birthday. Only then will I know if I'm coming to suprapod or not.

Admiral wants £2k from me. But i quoted online and lied a out my age to make me 21 right now and it offered £1300. So I'm going to have to wait and see on my birthday. Only then will I know if I'm coming to suprapod or not.

Oh sh!t man! Are your parents on the policy and have you made the details on the policy as good as they can be?

Hope you can make it!

Oh sh!t man! Are your parents on the policy and have you made the details on the policy as good as they can be?

Hope you can make it!

No, my parents actually tend to make my premiums go up. Always have done. And the details are the finest they could be. I'm being ripped to shreds this year... my TT funds have gone to pot because my shares decided to take a massive plunge and my insurance decides to go through the roof. Everything is an absolute joke.

not been to a car specific rwyb before, how many runs you reckon can be had of the strip on Saturday?

I think the record was something like 52 runs. It is nothing like a RWYB, you wont be queueing for anything but lunch, but sadly the queue for lunch is quite large due to all the greedy gits.

I think the record was something like 52 runs. It is nothing like a RWYB, you wont be queueing for anything but lunch, but sadly the queue for lunch is quite large due to all the greedy gits.

Thanks for that,

I'll be coming! How do I pay for this? I've just paid to become a member, will a shop link appear once my account has been activated?

oooh, I've got an Aristo BPU btw!