The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 13th August 2011 - Inc Convoy Details

Guest ugp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the crack then lads camping/hotel, what day/time are we convoying down, if we are convoying,are we meeting with other areas convoy etc i dont want too sound too pushy here just want too get my hotel/tickets and time off work sorted.

Waiting to hear what others are doing. The plan will always change a few days before the event anyway! :)

Right, after talking to a few people, the rough idea seems to be travel down on the Friday, stay in a hotel friday night, then camp at santa pod for the saturday night.

Whose up for this, or would you rather stay in a hotel on both nights and be miserable?

Ok, the Scottish lot are traveling down to SRD on Thursday for GEO getting his car back, staying in a hotel Thurs night, (doing something friday + night), then at Santa Pod Saturday etc. They are travelling down the M6, so us lot would need to do a cross country trip to meet up with them.

I need some ideas guys.

thats a no go for me, im self employed so another day off work i cant do, plus an extra night in hotel will end u being a very costly weekend, i would do the hotel friday and camp saturday though, do you no the numbers of confimed people that are going down from the north east

thats a no go for me, im self employed so another day off work i cant do, plus an extra night in hotel will end u being a very costly weekend, i would do the hotel friday and camp saturday though, do you no the numbers of confimed people that are going down from the north east

It's a no for me too, long way to go, extra costs etc.

Nobody's got back to me yet and confirmed, so at the moment, 0.

It's a no for me too, long way to go, extra costs etc.

Nobody's got back to me yet and confirmed, so at the moment, 0.

ive arranged the day off for friday and the weekend, im defintley going, yeah when you through fuel, hotel,food and drink for the weekend its not gunna come in cheap plus im gonna get me car painted before then too because tbh its shocking to say the least, even more so when i compare it too nearly every car on the forum.

What colour mate?

ive arranged the day off for friday and the weekend, im defintley going, yeah when you through fuel, hotel,food and drink for the weekend its not gunna come in cheap plus im gonna get me car painted before then too because tbh its shocking to say the least, even more so when i compare it too nearly every car on the forum.

Black, Im sick of the car being an arsehole magnet just want something that's more subtle than bright green

Excellent, mine's going bright green now!

Excellent, mine's going bright green now!

Well if you want a colour too attract them this is it, I've humiliated quite a few "dad" racers in the Audi's bmws you know the nobhead get right up your ringer type poeple! haha the trouble is I nearly allways have my little boy with me it's not ideal he does love the noise the 2nd turbo makes though lol

• 2 weeks later...

Right, time is getting nearer. I need to know whose coming, I think the plan is going to be convoy down on the Friday, Hotel friday and saturday night. There is the choice to camp saturday night, upto you.

• 3 weeks later...

hope ugp dont mind me posting this up :D

why dont you lot join us on the thursday going down and then heading over to leeP on the friday for bbq and meet? we got a nice number of supes coming down (including a couple from ireland), is there much of you staying at the ibis?

convoy list - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?247280-Offical-Suprapod-convoy-list-and-general-information.

bbq/meet at SRD - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?247375-SRD-Meet-12th-Aug-(Day-Before-the-Pod)-D

• 4 weeks later...

think i will be camping both nights :D go hardcore don't be a pussy, taking my little boy so he will be wanting to camp out more than likely so i may have to get some boil in the bag rations packs from work :) wont be cam-ing the car up tho as ive just got it back from the spray bay with the new front fitted :)