GlennK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that yours?

It's a fantastic looking car that, something about it just looks 'different' to how the supras are normally modified.

Hey Marc,

Yea am very proud to say it's mine :) Muchos thanks for the comment :) :thumbs: never had my car described as fantastic so defiantly a comment I will remember!

It's styled based on an "image" of how I would like the car to look in my head - (Not "Leepu" Chop-Shop style :lol:) and am very pleased to say it's coming together real well.

True some will dislike it due to the BGW lol but ive had a stock wing & TRD wing on it previously and im very much a fan of huge GT style wings (sorry guys ;) )

In relation to the bonnet, I had to create a rain shield under the vents on my hood, as the water when it rained as well as when washing it just went straight on top of the engine = argh! :blink:

Does vent a fair bit of heat from the vents though (even with the shield) after a run, but not sure if it's really "that" much of an aid ^^,

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

b;3116989']Don't know if there is a "best" when it comes to looks (as that's down to each person) But is always interesting to hear peoples opinions on which they like and see pic's :p

"best imo": AB-Flug :)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/shimmydude/Supra%202011/IMG_2158.jpg

Wow I'm not realy a fan of black supras but she's stunning dude, loving those wheels too !

b;3117279']Hey Marc,

Yea am very proud to say it's mine :) Muchos thanks for the comment :) :thumbs: never had my car described as fantastic so defiantly a comment I will remember!

It's styled based on an "image" of how I would like the car to look in my head - (Not "Leepu" Chop-Shop style :lol:) and am very pleased to say it's coming together real well.

True some will dislike it due to the BGW lol but ive had a stock wing & TRD wing on it previously and im very much a fan of huge GT style wings (sorry guys ;) )

I've always liked BGW's to be honest, I used to have the APR GT500 and loved it, however, it got the car a little too much attention for my liking :D

It really is different though, the more I look at it the more I like it, the way the wheels sit in the arches is just perfection, never seen those side skirts before either.

Are you taking it to Suprapod?