The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my Supra from Thailand and my other 2JZGTE SWAP

supra3000GT

Just incase anyone views my comment as 'jealous' you'd be wrong. I'd love to be able to have that much disposable income :) and fair play to the guy for spending how much he wants on what he wants.

I'm just making the point that he is paying over the odds for some purchases. $22,000+ on those seats and I think it was $225,000 for the GTR

Agreed. There's having money and then there is being imprudent with money. Many congratulations for being in a position where all of us wish we were in😄 however, having X amount of money doesn't mean you should spend Y amount because you have it. But then again I don't know how things work over there so we could all be wrong in terms of import tax etc :)

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Que all the jealous people who can't afford any of this stuff & therefore are about to rip into you...

I've never seen such an amazing collection of cars, and I've never seen them all worked on so quickly! You're doing a damn good job, keep it up.

However 22k for a pair of seats is just insane [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

If you read the whole thread through there has never been a time where he's been ripped into regarding the situation he is in and what he can do with his money. Yes there are always going to be people who get jealous (which is life) but most people here actually enjoying reading this sort of stuff and makes some people work that extra hard to get somewhere.

So saying that people are going to start ripping into him and etc is bang out of order IMHO

Never mind the jealous people.... Beware of the licky bums though ;)

that actually made me LOL

There are more of them on here than jealous people imo, but oops, I have an opinion which is frowned upon on here unless you've got more than 3 years in, still a newby by all accounts...

It's only frowned upon if it's not agreed by the majority :taped:

If you read the whole thread through there has never been a time where he's been ripped into regarding the situation he is in and what he can do with his money. Yes there are always going to be people who get jealous (which is life) but most people here actually enjoying reading this sort of stuff and makes some people work that extra hard to get somewhere.

So saying that people are going to start ripping into him and etc is bang out of order IMHO

that actually made me LOL

It's only frowned upon if it's not agreed by the majority :taped:

I am so sorry, please accept my most sincere apologies for my inappropriate comment

• 3 weeks later...

Back to Mechanic shop, to do some minor upgrade to engine

WILLALL front dive tailshaft

DriveshaftShop 1000HP Pro-Level Rear Axle Kit

AMS fuel cooler, AMS coolant tank and AMS oil sperate catch tank

Fuel cooler tube need to modified for RHD

T1 differential oil catch tank

• 4 weeks later...

Well, just wow. Thank you for sharing such a comprehensive blog of all your cars - there is so much work right here! I love your RX7 - although surprised with your style you didnt put a quad rotor engine in there! Love your garage and and it has grown.

How has this thread never gone viral? its epic