The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Scottish Car Show sunday 17th july

drift_bear

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach well, have you got the tickets? What time shall I meet you at? 7:30 at the mcdonalds/garage at the roundabout?

7:30 sounds fine, can you find a post code for the garage?

i'll be getting them off him tonight, although he did mention he might be coming to this now so i've text him.

Nice to see you guys at the show this year the car's looked great, just a shame there was only 3 Supras in the end. The weather turned out OK in the end and the show was pretty good although I think it was a little smaller than previous years, think the recesion and petrol prices has hit the car modded scene pretty badly.

Here's a few of my Supra from the show taken on my Iphone....;-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136069[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Kevin

car was looking stunning bud, keiran and i had a chuckle to ourselves that the car of the show was that hideous tigra when your car, looking pristine but also with its 900+hp was sitting there... madness!

Never understand the Judges on car of the show awards...They always pick some weird and wonderfull contraption. Always go to these shows never expecting to be considered for this accolade, although I thought I might have been in with a shout for Performance Car of The Show Award, alas that went to a Black Impreza....did'nt notice the car so can't really comment on its credentials....lol

It was'nt for the lack of trying though, was thorougly wrecked after cleaning the car all day Saturday and again on Sunday....lol

car was looking stunning bud, keiran and i had a chuckle to ourselves that the car of the show was that hideous tigra when your car, looking pristine but also with its 900+hp was sitting there... madness!

Thanks Bryson, I think its a bargain too, considering how much money I have poured into it over the years....Really surprised it has'nt sold although I have not really pushed it to be fair, as secretly I really don't want it to sell, but don't tell my other half that...lol

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin.. your Supra is stunning mint condition & was my favourite car at the show. Now just need to find a spare £26k lol.

Here's a few of my Supra from the show taken on my Iphone....;-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136069[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Kevin

I like the last pic :D