The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Scottish Car Show sunday 17th july

drift_bear

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to this now, need to save up the money for bits to get done before pod. if i dont have anymore people payed/confirmed by the 1st then i will close this thread and assume that there is no interest from alot of people.

I'm DEFINITELY going to this bud...will get the money sent today at some point. If there are only the three of us will we get a stand inside!?

Surely there must be more people that want to go to this!?

Why is there such little enthusiasm from the scottish contingent when it comes to events like this!?

Is this happening then...dont want to bother sending the money if no one is going!?

Seems to be only me and MarcAB10.:rolleyes:

and monsween ;)

i'm definately going to this and don't want to park in the car park, at very best i hope we can get a stand outside... shame that there isn't as much interest as it was good last time :(

and monsween ;)

i'm definately going to this and don't want to park in the car park, at very best i hope we can get a stand outside... shame that there isn't as much interest as it was good last time :(

I dont understand it tbh...eight people listed their name and it has dropped to three!? Oh well.

I'll def be heading to this also mate and really dont want to park outside either...will send driftbear the money in the morning and hopefully we can get ourselves inside!!!lol!

I sent everyone in the list a pm and got next to no replies. I can still sort it out for everyone though.

Sorry for lack of reply, the internet on the boat is playin up again and I'm on night shift

PAYMENT SENT - £20:

1 X Club Car Driver - £10 (Driver + Car) AND

1 X Club Car Passengers - £10 (Early Bird Offer payment must be made before 8th April 2011).

Would be great if you can sort this for us mate. :thumbs:

Why you missing Pod?

Hours have been cut back at work to the point there almost non existent mate!

Doesn't look like i'll have a job much longer, so if i cant find something else soon i doubt ill be able to afford it! :(

Hours have been cut back at work to the point there almost non existent mate!

Doesn't look like i'll have a job much longer, so if i cant find something else soon i doubt ill be able to afford it! :(

Hopefully things change for you mate, keep me posted if you are going to make it or not so i can get organised with stuff.

you coming up for this bud? how many supra's you got? lol

Money sent fella.

I have 2 Supra's, N/A Auto (daily driver, but currently away getting resprayed) and the TT6 Aero(In pieces waiting for valve stem seals to arrvive) ;)

Currently in an Astra rental though, god that car is depressing :(

I'll be in one of them for the show anyway, all depends on if the TT6 is back or not by then.

Money sent fella.

I have 2 Supra's, N/A Auto (daily driver, but currently away getting resprayed) and the TT6 Aero(In pieces waiting for valve stem seals to arrvive) ;)

Currently in an Astra rental though, god that car is depressing :(

I'll be in one of them for the show anyway, all depends on if the TT6 is back or not by then.

paymeny recieved bud and first list is updated. i might actually come to this now, just need to go BPU first lol